- viewing payslips
- changing tax withholding elections
- setting up direct deposit
- viewing benefit elections
- beneficiary changes
- benefit changes due to a life event
- dependent changes
- retirement changes
- your Workday account profile
- updating your contact information
- updating your educational history
- updating your training, languages and job history
- Workday terminology
- logging in and overall navigation
- your inbox and notifications
- the search bar
- delegating task
Over 30 RISD colleagues participated in the kickoff of the Workday Engagement Network (WEN). The event was kicked off with welcome and thank you messages by Dave Proulx, Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Rick Mickool, Chief Information Officer.
Candace Baer, Vice President Office of Human Resources and Joe Bernier, Senior Director Information Technology Services, presented the goals of the program and discussed how their participation was extremely important for the ultimate success of this major change effort.
The new Workday guides and stewards participated in fun organizational change activities.